A comprehensive physical assessment is conducted by Dr Oei to pinpoint the causes of spinal/joint pain and dysfunction. This assessment is followed by a management plan comprising of modes of manual therapy from spinal mobilisation, muscle energy stretches, exercise therapy and orthotic fitting through to acupuncture and injection therapies.
Dr Oei also specialises in golf fitness assessments and golf injury treatment and injury prevention plans.
Treatment services include:
- Spinal and muscular imbalance correction (Janda Concept)
- Muscle energy and facilitated positional releases (Travell & Simons)
- Functional and gait analysis
- Spinal mobilisation manipulation
- Core stability programme
- Orthotic fitting
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Exercise programmes
- Injection therapy, including Trigger Points, Prolotherapy and Neural Prolotherapy (Lyftogt perineural injection treatment - PIT)
- Golf assessment and exercise prescription
- Golf injury prevention programme
How will you benefit?
- Information and management about the underlying causes of your pain/dysfunction
- Reduction or cessation in using pain relief medication
- Specific treatment of your pain/dysfunction/injury
- Follow-up exercises and injury prevention programme to maintain improvement and relieve pain
- Improving your quality of life and providing you with an alternative to surgical intervention